Tuesday, April 30, 2013

You Are The Weakest Link................. G O O D B Y E!

And here it is, the week of Final Exams. Everyone is in a frenzy, all of my friends that are graduating are posting their final grades Summa Cum Lade this Magna Cum Laude that blah blah blah... 

Meanwhile...

I'm trying my damnedest not to freak out! With only 30 days left until I move, 3 days until all my friends I started college with graduate, and 3 final exams remaining, I'm on the verge of a panic attack (well not really, but you get the gist).

Time is moving SUPER fast now. I have to make sure I see everyone off on Friday at the graduation commencement, party and laugh/joke with them one last time before they go on their journey into the corporate world, or graduate school, or whatever road life decides to take them down.... 

Between freaking out over finals, trying to get adjusted to German phrases and words a day it feels like I never have time for anything. I've never been one to complain (rather joke around than take things too seriously), preparing myself for a whole new life filled with adventures, obstacles, and the inevitable feeling of being overwhelmed has started to hit me, but not as hard as it will in July.

With that being said, time to get back to studying, I have an Operating Systems final in a few hours!!!

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living in Europe can be expensive!