Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time is Winding Down


so it's precisely a week left in the semester, Graduation (for my friends at least) is next Friday... Meanwhile I'm trying to get adjusted to all these changes and last minute tasks I have to complete. As well as brush up on my German skills (or lack thereof). Doing pretty good so far I must say. At least with comprehension. The only thing I'm really concerned about is making sure everything here in the U.S. is covered and accounted for by the time I leave in July. 

What makes things even more hectic is that I'm moving out at the end of May to go back home for a couple weeks. After that I'll be going on a little vacation (while still studying heavily). So overwhelmed right now. >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living in Europe can be expensive!