Saturday, April 13, 2013

"A Dolla Makes Me Holla, Honey Boo-Boo Chile..."

I've come up with an awesome plan to raise money so I would be able to have funds while spending the next year in Germany. So check this out....

I've created a PayPal "donation" button that can be seen just to the right of this post. The link takes you to a page where you can donate to support my journey. You can donate as much or as little as you want. It's totally up to you.

I also figured if I could get all of my Facebook friends and Twitter followers to donate at LEAST $1, then all my problems would be solved. Although I know I probably have a better chance of getting my own show on TLC like that Honey Boo Boo girl, but I have to be worth at least a cheeseburger off the dollar menu, right? RIGHT?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Living in Europe can be expensive!